In ECPAs we use our knowledge of tax legislation & VAT to provide advisory and consultancy services to our clients, ensuring that they pay their taxes in the most efficient way and benefit from any tax advantages and exemptions.
In ECPAs is keeping our tax experts up to date with changing tax laws and always capable of explaining complicated legislation and its implications to our clients in simple terms.
ECPAs is providing two main types of tax advice:
- corporate – working for business clients to make sure they are not paying any more tax than is necessary
- personal – providing advice to individual clients, some of whom are private clients with large assets.
VAT & Tax advisory service provided by ECPAs is a detailed and complex procedure, and we are always keen about keeping our tax advisers capable of quickly developing expert knowledge that enable ECPAs to provide our clients advisory services in areas such as:
- Corporate tax
- Personal tax
- Trusts and estates
Clients include large and small companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
ECPAs VAT &Tax advise responsibilities
ECPAs Tax advisers work in compliance, ensuring a client meets all tax obligations by preparing and submitting tax returns, tax computations and any other necessary forms. Alternatively, ECPAs Tax advisers work in consultancy, advising clients on how to minimize their tax liabilities.
ECPAs VAT &Tax advise responsibilities depends on the nature and size of the client. Larger accountancy firms tend to adopt a structure that permits greater specialization, whereas in smaller companies, the work may be more varied.
ECPAs VAT &Tax advisory service Typical areas of activity include
- ECPAs manages meetings with clients for the sake of collecting information
- ECPAs is working with tax law and revenue provisions
- ECPAs works on preparing and submitting compliance (tax) returns by the deadline
- ECPAs works on liaising and negotiating with Regional (Egypt & UAE) Revenue, Customs & tax authorities on behalf of the client
- ECPAs is providing consultancy services to high value private clients
- ECPAs works on creating tax strategies for clients and planning their financial futures
- ECPAs works on carrying out detailed computations to calculate tax liability and advising on how to minimize a client’s liability
- ECPAs works on establishing and structuring family trusts (a term refers to a discretionary trust set up to hold a family’s assets or to conduct a family business. Generally, they are established for asset protection or tax purposes).
- ECPAs works on estate planning and advising on tax residence and domicile matters
- ECPAs works on providing guidance on indirect taxation issues such as VAT, customs planning … etc.
- ECPAs works on producing reports and presentations for clients.
What to expect from ECPAs when providing tax & VAT advisory services
- ECPAs work is often in a team environment.
- ECPAs deal with individuals, self-employed traders, partnerships and small companies.
- ECPAs work involves working to deadlines, which are usually absolute as tax return deadlines are non-negotiable.
- ECPAs Tax Advisors Local travel within a working day is normal for client visits.
ECPAs employed Tax Advisors Skills that our clients can rely on
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Having logical and analytical minds
- Having the ability to interpret and explain complex legislation to non-specialists
- Having excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Having excellent negotiation skills
- Having excellent planning and organization skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- A flexible approach to work
- Tact and discretion, as most of the work is confidential
- Commercial awareness
- A methodical approach to record keeping.