Documentary cycle for private hospitals for a smooth-running business
Private hospitals are managed according to a specific system set by the administrators, known as the documentary cycle, The documentary cycle for private hospitals is a set of rules governing the institution's work. This article explains the concept of the documentary cycle, its importance, and its mechanism within private hospitals.
What is the documentary cycle for private hospitals?
The Documentary cycle for Private Hospitals is a system that organize the various tasks of hospitals. It aims to manage and edit all documents and collect them in ledgers; to facilitate its review.
The importance of the documentary cycle for private hospitals
The documentary cycle of private hospitals is the most significant evidence of the quality of the hospital’s work, and the correctness of the financial transactions that take place within the institution, in addition to some other advantages, including:
- Availability of essential government data for the conduct of the work of other departments in the hospital.
- Organizing work between different hospital departments. Suppose data and information are not recorded in the documentary cycle of private hospitals. In that case, some departments, such as the financial accounts department, will be unable to carry out their usual tasks.
- The documentary cycle of private hospitals helps their managers make appropriate decisions that do not violate the profession’s principles.
- It is the mainstay in supplying financial documents and files with the elements determining financial losses and gains.
The documentary cycle helps create homogeneity and coherence between hospital departments
Mechanism of the documentary cycle for private hospitals
The Documentary cycle is an ideal system for hospital management, which defines the general laws and rules of the hospital. It works side by side to serve those in charge of administrative and organizational work in the hospital. The documentary cycle for private hospitals includes a set of books and records, such as:
It is a set of ledgers responsible for recording many data related to patients, doctors, and administrators. The five types of records include:
- Reception record: It is the record concerned with recording the names of new cases received at the hospital.
- Inmates Register: It is a record that includes the names of the current patients in the hospital.
- Outpatient Record: It is the record that contains information related to the hospital’s outpatient clinics.
- Medical Department Record: It contains all types of medical departments in the hospital.
- Appointment Record: It is the record concerned with recording the dates of entry and exit of sick cases.
The auxiliary books
It serves as a healthcare center chart of accounts; It carries a large percentage of all the information and financial data of the hospital, which can help the auditors in their work. The auxiliary books include:
- Banking book: It is the book in which the hospital’s daily revenues and expenses are recorded.
- Purchases book: It is the book for recording purchased materials.
- Debtors Book: It is a book related to recording dues that have not yet been paid.
- Creditors book: It is a book related to recording special dues to suppliers of medical and food supplies.
- Payroll and wages book: It is the book for recording the salaries and wages of workers and doctors.
These records and books are the documentary cycle for private hospitals; It contains all the data and information for guests, doctors, and staff. The documentary cycle is a complete hospital management system; For its role in running the hospital business smoothly and achieving integration and harmony between the hospital departments
How to apply the documentary cycle for private hospitals
Suppose you are a hospital owner or are about to be. In that case, you need a specialized system that ensures that the work within the hospital departments runs smoothly, especially if you intend to use the latest technological methods and move away from the traditional registration systems, which depend on daily registration using paper books.
We are pleased to offer a complete hospital management program from ECPA, one of the best legal and accounting consulting firms. ECPA has professional cadres with significant experience and competence who can optimally implement the documentary cycle concept for private hospitals.
What is the Hospital Management Software from ECPA?
ECPA has launched the Capital ERP program, an integrated system that includes many modules through which administrative assistance can be provided in various fields with flexibility and efficiency, especially in hospitals.
Features of Hospital Management Program from ECPA
ECPA offers many services several advantages in the hospital management system module, as follows:
The program provides the ability to follow up on various medical cases, from the first day of their arrival at the hospital, diagnose their condition, medications that were prescribed to them, the name of the treating physician, the operations he performed, and the financial cost that is supposed to be paid.
Maintaining doctors’ data and records.
The program contains a database of doctors, which includes all the information related to them, such as their names, specialties, work days, and records of their patient observations.
The drug registration
The program is an electronic pharmacy, which keeps the names of different drugs, and classifies them. This program enables major hospitals to operate drug stores.
Some of the unique advantages of the ERP Capital Hospital Management Module can be summarized in the following points:
- Easy, clear, and simple user interface.
- Flexibility enough to modify and delete various data.
- Excellent security and protection of patient information.
- Providing medical information and reports as soon as possible.
- Make a set of daily, weekly, or annual statistics.
- Continuous development and updating of the program; To keep pace with the daily changes in this field.
Frequently Asked Questions About Documentary cycle for Private Hospitals
The documentary cycle of private hospitals is difficult to abandon; Due to its significant role in organizing work between hospital departments and its ability to store and facilitate access to various data when needed. The ECPA’s hospital management program will improve the hospital’s performance and efficiency.
call now to get a FREE demo