Electronically activating internal control systems
We will closely understand the activity and converge on its weaknesses so that we come out with the manual of operating policies and control systems from the womb of daily business, away from the ideal policies that may not be suitable for all establishments at all age stages, then we will automate these policies through a system suitable for the facility, Monitoring the safety of the application periodically through the review and auditing team. This procedure will lead the facility entirely to digital transformation or the promotion of digital transformation
Operating and control systems and their importance for any organization – Part I
Why digital transformation?
- Saving effort, time, and the end of human errors resulting from the disorganization of departments on a single network. The culture of separation of each department by itself from the facility will cease and the absence of a unified goal for all departments and your facility will start to reap high profits as a result:
- Standardizing the language of dialogue
- Documenting cooperation between different departments through an organizational structure documented within the system and a documentary cycle with activated powers within the system, and any actions can only be enforced through (the organizational structure and business cycle drawn within the system)
- Unify the goal
- Accurate reports that help in making decisions, whether in sales and marketing departments, costs and expenses, which makes the speed of decision-making based on the highest sound information in a sound time and from anywhere in a fraction of a second on your mobile device.
- Non-personalization of events and procedures, so confrontations will not be between the manager and his management personnel, the confrontation will always be between the person and the new system in an organized and healthy work environment.
- It helps decision-makers not to be preoccupied with the daily routine business and focus on following up on the business through screens, and instead to be busy making strategic decisions that will accrue to the business in general with more profits.
- What can be measured can be developed where the enterprise can measure everything, no matter how small, and then it can develop its business
- Digital transformation reduces the waste of assets for the company in terms of the ability granted from detailed reporting systems that are prepared in less than a minute, not to mention the rudimentary method that takes hours and allows errors or fraud to the human factor.
- The introduction of the digital signature system, which facilitates the completion of the work cycle from the beginning of purchases until the complete product without the need to wait for the signing of paper documents, as the system does not allow there is room for error or wasting money, resources and time.
What are the advantages of our intervention in digital transformation?
It may be easy for the company to make a decision to digital transformation through its own team, but experience has shown that the reality does not support this for reasons including:
- Digital transformation is the most important method for linking the economic entity to the outside world as the global vision in commercial systems is that everyone works on a single network in which trade and commercial exchange procedures are taken in a timely manner compared to manual systems and old systems, and if your esteemed company continues to deal with the old systems, a large gap will be generated. Loss of deals, recession, and inability to control assets and conserve company resources.
- Digital transformation does not mean transferring the procedures that were carried out manually to be recorded electronically without taking advantage of this technological shift to simplify procedures and increase control. The essence of the business process will not change, and therefore your profits will not be affected by that.
- The digital transformation process is as close as possible to the case of administrative change with work teams that are several times stronger for the strategic change of the entity, and the change takes place through a time frame that is determined according to the size of the entity, the data and the needs of the company. The procedure is for years without fruit
- The process of digital transformation requires people who are proficient in accounting and business administration, as they are the only ones who realize – (by virtue of their work) the end of the road to digital transformation and business requirements in accordance with international accounting and auditing standards.
- It will be difficult for your team to discuss the higher levels of management, while we as consultants have the ability to communicate with the higher administrative levels and convince them of what needs to be done, and transfer the objection of the lower administrative level – the state of being – to the higher administrative level.
What is the advantage of the consulting experience provided by us in the work of digital transformation?
It may be usual for the software company itself to activate its own system, but experience has proven that this does not bear fruit. Our company: Cares about detailing the software according to the needs of our esteemed client and in a way that suits the ability to develop it, to provide the best ways to do business, to be compatible with standards Accounting and auditing in force in the country of application and the countries of the world, and it gives us the ability to have a fundamental role always in pushing business towards the requirements of the accounting profession and auditing, avoiding personal opinions and methods of treatment that are not recognized, and benefiting from our accounting experiences mixed with how to activate the programs, Therefore, we always look for compliance with what is recorded in books as a profession that anyone who professes can read easily and without being linked to the presence of people.
- Manufacturing sector
- Health sector (hospitals and medical centers)
- Contracting sector
- The import sector
- Quarries and crushers sector
- Professional services sector
- Advertising production sector
- Ready mixed concrete sector
- Heavy equipment sector
- Distribution companies sector
- Real estate investment sector
- Restaurants and café chains sector
- The supermarket chain sector
- The textile industry sector
- Real estate asset management sector
- The pharmacy and retail chains management sector