Importance of financial management in schools for improving the education
Managing the school's administrative and financial business is the success secret of various educational institutions, especially when it comes to financial management in schools, which is responsible for organizing the school’s records; To facilitate the task of those in charge of administrative and financial work. This requires significant technological knowledge; To manage the financial aspects of the school optimally.
Definition of financial management for schools
Financial management in schools is a set of basic rules aimed at achieving the highest economic profits for the institution through many methods, such as searching for ways to finance the educational institution; To carry out its various tasks, or making some decisions to achieve the best financial return for the school, such as holding parties, organizing school trips, and others.
In addition, school financial management is considered the primary monitoring of funds, revenues, expenses, expenditures, salaries and others.
Financial management allows knowing the losses and the profits that have been achieved and the best ways to increase the school’s income and compensate for losses.
The importance of financial management for schools
Financial management in schools is of great importance to the organization. It organizes all kinds of financial burdens, in addition to many advantages, including:
The Schools Financial Administration works with the various school records; to make the right decisions.
Types of school records
School records are files in which various information and data are kept; to reach them when needed as quickly as possible; To serve and advance the educational process. The types of school records include:
The official records.
Official records carry many types, including:
1- Records related to organizing students’ work, such as:
- Enrollment record.
- Record of attendance and absence.
- School drop-out record.
- Record of receiving certificates.
- Record the results of the monthly and final exams.
- Record of the year’s work.
2- Records related to the organization of employees’ work, such as:
- Record of attendance and absence.
- Supervisors’ visit record.
- Manager follow-up log.
- Notes record.
- Record of school meetings.
3- Records of administrative work, such as:
- Import record.
- Export record.
- School custody record.
- Information record.
- Record of student visits.
The organizational records
These are the records for organizing the educational process, including:
- Records of managing the work of administrative affairs.
- Student work records, such as:
- Record of student file delivery.
- Violations record.
- Parent Summon Record.
- Record the guardian’s visits.
Organizing the school’s financial and administrative books requires extensive experience. We are now in the age of technology. Everything can be managed electronically by the various programs, such as distributing work to school administrators, determining expenses and revenues, gains and losses, and others.
This is what ECPA offers through its various services, as it combines human and technological capabilities through the ERP program. This integrated digital system ensures the efficient workflow of financial management in schools.
Features of the Financial Management Module for Schools by ECPA
The ECPA Company introduced the latest modules and programs for organizing the financial management of schools; To help raise the school’s administrative efficiency and achieve its goals through the many advantages it offers, as follows:
- The ability to absorb the largest amount of information and data for the school’s various departments.
- The program achieves integration and harmony between the school administrations and works to reduce the costs of the educational process and save time.
- Involving parents in the educational process as part of social participation.
- The financial management program for schools is characterized by security and integrated protection.
- Contribute to the organization of all records and notebooks used in schools; To access school data at any moment as quickly as possible.
Frequently asked questions about financial management for schools
The financial management of schools mainly contributes to the prosperity of the educational process and the achievement of the principle of parity and harmony between its various departments.
To achieve the primary goal of education, which is to create a generation capable of taking responsibility and exerting maximum effort in economic development